Co-hosted by MUFG Investor Services and MJ Hudson
The data driven future of ESG – what does it really look like?
Throughout the last decades, ESG has changed dramatically. Now more than ever we face increased demand for data, transparency and reporting from stakeholders. So, let’s take some time to pause for a moment and take stock of what is actually happening in the present day, and how we see next-gen ESG (really) developing from a data driven approach. The webinar will provide access to a variety of ESG experts with ranging views and experiences, including:
Cliodhna Murphy, Executive Director, Product Development at MUFG Investor Services is set to moderate and the panel of ESG experts look forward to discussing:
• What does good ESG look like today and what will it look like in the next few years?
• How do GPs overcome the challenges posed by a rapidly changing ESG environment to ensure they become best in class?
• ESG data can support broader ESG objectives and provide competitive advantages, but what does taking a data driven approach to ESG actually mean in practice?
• The ESG evolution – new (and changing) reporting standards, compliance processes, and pitfalls to avoid.
• What are the new set of investors’ ESG demands and how do you live up to them?
The webinar will be of interest to those who want to stay on top of growing ESG trends, regulations and solutions. Whether you are an investor, fund manager, compliance officer, CEO or communications director.
Time May 12, 2021 03:00 PM BST
Register Click here.