Fund Administrator – Rockville, MD
Position: Fund Administrator
Location: Rockville, MD
MUFG Investor Services provides asset servicing solutions to the global investment management industry. Leveraging the financial and intellectual capital of MUFG – one of the largest banks in the world with $2.7 trillion in assets – we provide clients access to a range of leading solutions from fund administration, middle-office outsourcing, custody, foreign exchange, fund of hedge fund financing, trustee services and depositary to securities lending and other banking services.
We offer our employees a stimulating environment where they can learn and grow as a Fund Administration professional and are able to advance their career. This opportunity offers an excellent benefits package and competitive compensation program.
MUFG Investor Services is seeking a Mutual Fund Administrator to join our team in Rockville, MD. The qualified individual will join a highly collaborative team responsible for monitoring and analyzing fund holdings and preparing regulatory filings. The successful candidate will have experience in the financial services industry and be comfortable interacting with all levels of management in a team environment.
- Prepare information as it relates to the SEC’s new N-PORT filing requirements
- Prepare information as it relates to product holdings
- Prepare annual and semi-annual financial reports
- Prepare fund expenses, including review and analysis
- Prepare information for various SEC regulatory filings
- Assist external departments in the creation of prospectuses
- Prepare deliverables for fund audits during examinations
- Perform quarterly IRS and SEC compliance testing
- Complete various third party fund surveys and ad hoc requests
- Assist in new product setup
- Complete other departmental duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Accounting or financial services industry experience a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet stringent deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Deadline and detail orientation
- Strong computer, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to identify and effectively communicate issues affecting assigned funds
- Ability to work both individually and within a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please submit your resume to FARecruiter@mufg-is.com
MUFG Investor Services is an equal opportunity employer.