Financial Reporting Analyst – Dallas
Title: Financial Reporting Analyst
Location: Dallas, Texas
About MUFG Investor Services:
MUFG Investor Services is part of the Mitsubishi UFJ Union Financial Group, (MUFG) one of the largest financial groups in the world. As such we are dedicated to providing our clients with the top quality service and our employees a rewarding career. To our clients we provide record-keeping, reporting and transaction management services to the Private Equity community. This includes overseeing fund administration across various asset classes including: Merchant Banking, Venture Capital, Real Estate and Fund Related Investments which includes fund of private equity funds, secondary funds and co-investment funds. MUFG Investor Services also provides customized reporting, analysis and transaction management for foundations, pension plans and other private equity investors interested in a consolidated view of their entire alternative and traditional investment portfolio.
To our employees we offer a stimulating environment where they can grow as a professional and develop long term careers, not just another job. To this end we ensure our professionals have the support to achieve their career development and goals including professional certification reimbursement programs. In addition to competitive salaries, a casual work environment and an excellent benefits program we give our employees the chance to give back to the community through our social service activities.
We celebrate our employee’s successes and believe successful employees lead to successful businesses. If you take pride in your work and want to take pride in your employer- contact us.
This entry-level position will have the primary responsibility of analyzing the quarterly financial statements of private equity partnership investments and recording/reconciling the transactions in the investment accounting system. In addition, the financial reporting analyst will assist in the preparation of historical investment performance analysis and reports. A partial list of responsibilities and skills includes:
- Analyzing quarterly financial statements from underlying investment managers
- Work closely with the fund accounting team to input valuation data to the investment accounting system
- Complete individual assigned valuation work to meet quarterly fund reporting deadlines
- Provide data and ad hoc reports to the investment analyst team as needed
- College graduate with a business degree
- Minimum of 9 accounting hours and 3 finance hours
- Preference for accounting or finance major
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Basic understanding of financial statements
MUFG Investor Services (US), LLC is an equal opportunity employer.