Client Services Representative – Rockville, MD
Position: Client Services Representative
Location: Rockville, MD
About MUFG Investor Services (US), LLC.
MUFG Investor Services provides asset servicing solutions to the global investment management industry. Leveraging the financial and intellectual capital of MUFG – one of the largest banks in the world with $2.7 trillion in assets – we provide clients access to a range of leading solutions from fund administration, middle-office outsourcing, custody, foreign exchange, fund of hedge fund financing, trustee services and depositary to securities lending and other banking services.
We offer our employees a stimulating environment where they can learn and grow as a Client Service professional and are able to advance their career. This opportunity offers an excellent benefits package and competitive compensation program.
MUFG Investor Services (US), LLC is seeking an exceptional individual to join its Client Services team. Reporting to the Supervisor of Client Services, this person will join a first-class call center responsible for servicing client accounts and providing product information for 1940 Act mutual funds. In addition to excellent oral and written communication skills, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have experience with Microsoft Office products and be comfortable interacting with both internal and external customers as well as senior management.
The Client Services role presents an opportunity to provide premier customer service for a third-party service provider for a range of mutual fund clients. The position is located in the Rockville, MD office.
A partial list of specific responsibilities is listed below:
- Accurately execute client trade orders including purchases, redemptions, exchanges, transfers, and account maintenance requests received via phone, fax or email from shareholders, advisors, and brokers
- Handle approximately 30-40 inbound telephone calls per day
- Analyze, research and resolve client inquiries and issues
- Respond to customer emails and other client requests
- Provide various information regarding the mutual fund products we service
- Review client documents for accuracy in accordance with company policies and procedures and industry regulations. Protect and secure all client data to prevent unauthorized access to and/or improper transmission of information
- Act as a resource for staff of other departments on all products, services and operating procedures
- Support management in various projects and initiatives as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- A bachelor’s degree; a business-related major is preferred
- Previous customer service experience and/or financial services experience
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, and the ability to be effective in a fast-paced environment are critical
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of Office products
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Please submit your resume to OpsRecruiter@mufg-is.us
MUFG Investor Services (US), LLC is an equal opportunity employer.