Keeping your account secure
Our Login page looks different
We have enhanced our security measures to make it simpler and safer when accessing your accounts. Here is what has changed:
- You no longer require PIN and scrambled characters as your second factor verification.
- You no longer require memorable passphrases to recover your forgotten credentials.
How does it work?
A secure verification code will be sent to either your registered email address or mobile phone number.
- When you log in for the first time, you will be asked to select your secure code delivery preference. You can change your preferences at a later date through your Profile Settings
- We now have the option to remember your device and use that as a second factor verification for log in
- You can reset your password either via your registered email address or by confirming the security verification code sent to your mobile phone number
- You can now recover your User ID via your registered email address
- If you experience any technical issues, please contact us through a secure form on the login page